Fall Fest 2017
Fall Fest is Metropolitan State University's annual homecoming festival coordinated by the student-run University Activities Board. In addition to free stuff, good food, fun activities and dance-worthy music, students can meet with representatives from the nearly 40 student organizations that will be tabling with games and giveaways to recruit new members and boast about the exciting things they're doing.
Everyone is invited: current students, future students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends and family of all ages. Fall Fest 2017 highlights include:
- Involvement and Leadership Fair featuring 30+ student organizations
- Inflatable games and rock-climbing wall
- Photo booth with props and custom prints
- BBQ buffet and various snacks and treats
- Free promo items and Fall Fest t-shirt-- with a custom t-shirt just Alumni
- Assorted toys and trinkets for most kids under 12
- Dance music by a top-notch Twin Cities DJ
- Professional breakdancing performance by the Metro State Breaking Club
- A wide variety of tabling activities for kids-to-adults, including: Jumbo Jenga, Henna tattoos, caricatures, giant Connect Four, a dunking game and much, much more
Fall Fest will take place on the Saint Paul campus external parking lot along 6th Street. In the event of rain, the show will still go on, with just a few changes, inside the Student Center.
Please RSVP so we can order enough food and goodies for everyone.