New students are high school graduates/students with no prior college classes, or students who have attempted fewer than 16 semester college level credits.
Consideration for freshman admission will be based on some or all of the following criteria:
- High school class rank in the upper 50th percentile
- ACT, PSAT, or SAT Composite score at or above national median
- A GED transcript with test scores
- Applications from students who have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or less from all previous institutions will require additional time to process. All transcripts will need to be received at least one month prior to the application deadline
If you wish to gain credit for advanced placement courses, official test scores must be sent to Metropolitan State from CollegeBoard.
Your admission will be deferred to the next semester if all transcripts are not received one month prior to the application deadline:
Fall semester: June 30
Summer session: March 15
Spring semester: November 15
Are you ready? Apply online!
Want to learn more about Metropolitan State? You can:
- Find out how to become a student
- Ask a question
- Request information
- Meet a counselor or schedule a tour by calling 651-793-1302