Follow the steps below to be considered for admission for a second Bachelor's degree:
- Apply online!
- Submit all official transcripts from colleges and universities attended.
- Application Deadlines:
- Fall semester: June 30
- Spring semester: November 15
- Summer session: March 30
Note: There is no formal admissions deadline. Priority admission is given to students who apply prior to the application deadlines noted above.
- Students seeking a second undergraduate degree from Metropolitan State University must complete 30 residency semester credits and any other requirement determined by the college granting the degree.
Want to learn more about Metropolitan State? You can:
- Find out how to become a student
- Ask a question
- Request information
- Meet a counselor or schedule a tour by calling 651-793-1302