If you have attended another institution and attempted at least 16 college level semester credits of normally transferrable (non-developmental) post-secondary course work, you will apply as a transfer student.
- Fall semester: June 30
- Spring semester: November 15
- Summer session: March 30
Note: There is no formal admissions deadline. Priority admission is given to students who apply prior to the application deadlines noted above.
Transfer admission information:
- Minimum of 16 transferable college level semester credits attempted with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0, some programs may require a higher GPA.
Students who have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or less: Please note your application will require additional time for consideration. Your transcripts will need to be received at least one month prior to the application deadline.
- Transfer applicants must supply official transcripts for all post-secondary institutions at which the student previously enrolled (even if no credit or clock hours were earned), and official transcripts for all post-secondary credits (including military, CLEP, and advanced placement).
If you are transferring from another MNSCU institution: Metropolitan State University will retrieve your transcripts for you via e-Transcript. However, if there are holds on your record from the institution, you must first resolve those holds before your transcripts can be retrieved.
Are you ready? Apply online!
Want to learn more about Metropolitan State? You can:
- Find out how to become a student
- Ask a question
- Request information
- Meet a counselor or schedule a tour by calling 651-793-1302