Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 11 am - 1 pm or 3 - 5 pm.
- Learn how your credits will transfer
- Create your own, personalized transfer guide
- Hear from other transfer students
- Talk to an admissions counselor
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday (Closed: Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
Office: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fall semester: June 30
Spring semester: November 15 (Students have until Friday, Dec. 4, to submit an application and Friday, Dec. 18, to have all official transcripts submitted to Metropolitan State)
Summer session: March 30
Note: Priority is given to students who apply by the deadline to allow completion of New Student Orientation, receipt of transfer credit evaluation (DARS) and completion of financial aid packaging in a timely manner.
Welcome to Metropolitan State University.
How would you describe yourself?
Want to learn more about Metropolitan State? You can:
- Find out how to become a student
- Ask a question
- Request information
- Meet a counselor or schedule a tour by calling 651-793-1302
- Calculate how much it costs to attend Metropolitan State University?