Nursing Specialty Certificates
Nurse-Educator Post Graduate Certificate
A Post-Graduate Certificate option is offered on a space available basis for RNs who hold a master's or DNP degree in nursing and would like to expand their practice to include Nurse Educator preparation. A minimum of 15 graduate credits are required for the certificate program.
Required Courses (15 credits)
- NURS 680 Foundations of Education in Nursing (3 credits)
- NURS 680 Innovative Teaching Strategies (3 credits)
- NURS 680 Curriculum Design and Evaluation (3 credits)
- NURS 680 Evaluation in Nursing Education (3 credits)
- NURS 680 Practicum in Classroom Teaching (2 credits)
- NURS 680 Practicum in Clinical Teaching (1 credit)
Wound, Ostomy, Continence (WOC Program)
The Wound, Ostomy, Continence (WOC) Program is online course work that prepares the post-baccalaureate or the Master's prepared RN to take the WOC certification exam. Students are directed to www.webwocnurse.com for complete information about the WOC program.