Business Administration Minor
The College of Management offers a business administration minor to students interested in supplementing their degrees with core business courses. This minor requires courses in each of the functional business areas including management, marketing, accounting and finance. In addition, the courses in the minor incorporate legal, ethical, global and multicultural perspectives. Students completing the minor requirements will have the minor designated on their transcripts.
The Business Administration minor is not available to students already pursuing a College of Management major.
This program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses. Program requirements are the same, regardless of the delivery mode.
Requirements (20 credits)
- ACCT 210 Financial Accounting
- MGMT 310 Management Principles and Practices
- FIN 390 Principles of Finance
- MKTG 300 Marketing Principles
- One upper-division business elective - Students in the business administration minor must take at least four credits of upper-division business electives. Business administration minor electives are selected from accounting, decision sciences, economics, finance, human resource management, international business, management, marketing, management information systems, entrepreneurship and risk management insurance. In addition, Phil 320: Business Ethics can be selected.