• Apply for Admission
  • Explore Programs and Courses
  • Pathway to Student Services
  • Resources and Library Services
  • Alumni, Friends, and Community

Although all students can use community and technical college course work toward a Metropolitan State undergraduate degree, Metropolitan State University also has formal written transfer/articulation agreements with metropolitan area community and technical colleges. These agreements outline how students completing specified degrees at these colleges will be able to apply their course work toward a baccalaureate degree at Metropolitan State University.

The list of current agreements with state and private institutions can be found on the the Minnesota Transfer Web site. The listing includes a link to the agreements.

Brooklyn Park - Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Education Center Minneapolis Campus Midway Center Saint Paul Campus Saint Paul Campus