Advising and University Forms
- Consortium Agreement Form: For students who need financial aid eligibility to cover concurrent registrations at multiple institutions.
- Registration Appeal: For students to petition for a retroactive drop or withdrawal within 90 days from the end of a course due to extenuating circumstances.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal: For students who are suspended from further financial aid eligibility, experienced circumstances beyond their control and wish to appeal their status to be temporarily reinstated for financial aid eligibility.
- Transfer Credit Appeal: For students who wish to appeal transfer credit evaluation decisions.
- University Resources Handout (pdf): Informational guide for university resources available to students.
CHCPS Undergraduate Degree Planning Forms and Handouts
- Degree worksheets: Degree planning worksheets for CHCPS majors.
- Transfer Guides: View how courses from other MnSCU partner colleges/schools may transfer in to CHCPS majors.
Grants and Scholarships
CHCPS Undergraduate Student Organizations
Metropolitan State uses OrgSync to host information sites for student groups. Itís an online community where you can learn more about all the different groups on campus. You will need to create a new account associated with Metropolitan State University to get started. To view a list of all student organization, view the Getting Involved webpage.
CHCPS student organizations include:
- Nursing Student Organization (NSO)
- Psychology Club (Psyc Club)
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Student Association (ADCSA)
- Human Services Student Association
- Social Work Student Association (SWSA)