Advising and University Forms
- Consortium Agreement Form: For students who need financial aid eligibility to cover concurrent registrations at multiple institutions.
- Registration Appeal: For students to petition for a retroactive drop or withdrawal within 90 days from the end of a course due to extenuating circumstances.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal: For students who are suspended from further financial aid eligibility, experienced circumstances beyond their control and wish to appeal their status to be temporarily reinstated for financial aid eligibility.
- Transfer Credit Appeal: For students who wish to appeal transfer credit evaluation decisions.
- University Resources Handout (pdf): Informational guide for university resources available to students.
CHCPS Undergraduate Degree Planning Forms and Handouts
- Degree worksheets: Degree planning worksheets for CHCPS majors.
- Transfer Guides: View how courses from other MnSCU partner colleges/schools may transfer in to CHCPS majors.
Grants and Scholarships
CHCPS Undergraduate Student Organizations
Metropolitan State uses OrgSync to host information sites for student groups. It�s an online community where you can learn more about all the different groups on campus. You will need to create a new account associated with Metropolitan State University to get started. To view a list of all student organization, view the Getting Involved webpage.
CHCPS student organizations include:
- Nursing Student Organization (NSO)
- Psychology Club (Psyc Club)
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Student Association (ADCSA)
- Human Services Student Association
- Social Work Student Association (SWSA)