To support students in deepening their understanding of Human Services as a discipline and profession.
Types of Involvement
- students with majors, concentrations and minors in Human Services
- to assist students in obtaining service- learning opportunities, locally as well as on an international basis.
- to officer assistance and information to students as they seek internships and other work/study opportunities.
- to offer and opportunity for students to get to know each other, form study groups, and to assist the department relative to growth and visibility.
- to form a cohesive group with common concerns to work for Human Services goals and objectives
- to offer an opportunity for students who want to engage in active community research and to begin to understand what and how to publish research so that the research reaches the larger society/community.
- to become a member of the National organization for Human Service Education and to attend national conventions.