Build on your associate's degree or nursing diploma to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). You will learn to be a leader in health care delivery and to promote holistic, integrated care to erase disparities and improve your patient's quality of life.
You will also:
- Complete the program in 2 to 3 years, depending on the number of credits you have already taken.
- Learn to address serious health care challenges faced by the increasingly diverse population.
- Prepare to be a leader in the health care system by seeking creative solutions and challenging the status quo.
- Build on your education with science, liberal arts, and nursing courses.
- Build a network of nursing professionals and alumni.
Take the program at Metropolitan State University, St. Paul or at one of five other locations!
We have partnered with Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Century College, Inver Hills Community College, Normandale Community College and North Hennepin Community College to bring this program to you. You will:
- Graduate with a BSN from Metropolitan State University even though you take most of your courses on the community college campus near you.
- Take the same curriculum that is offered on our campus in St. Paul.
Get more information about the Nursing program
|View Admissions Requirements
Explore the Curriculum
View Applicant Policies
Declare Your Program
Explore School of Nursing
Download Fact Sheet (pdf)