Metropolitan State University is taking applications through February 1, 2016 for Fall 2016 start.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Metropolitan State University MANE-BSN program. In order to complete and submit the application please ensure you have completed the following criteria as applicable:
- Received formal notification of having been accepted to Metropolitan State University. Applicants to Metropolitan State University must be in good academic and financial standing at all previously attended MnSCU institutions or university admission may be denied.
- Completed the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) test and request your test result transcript to be sent to Metropolitan State University. Click here for important information regarding the newest version of the TEAS and the Fall 2017 application cycle.
- If licensed as an LPN in the United States, ensure you have unencumbered status in the state(s) in which you are licensed.
- If English is your second language and you have been in the United States less than 8 years, you have taken one of the required English language proficiency exams and requested test results to be sent to Metropolitan State University.
If you have completed the above as applicable to you, then complete the MANE-BSN Application as directed, and return to Metropolitan State University through one of the means identified on the application.
The 2016 Application is now available:
- Completed applications must be received or postmarked no later than February 1, 2016.
Metropolitan State accept applications for fall start only. Student interested in spring admission are encouraged to apply at the community college partners offering spring admission.
Please make sure you have maintained a copy for your records.
You will receive an e-mail notification when your application has been received by the School of Nursing.
Application decisions will be made by March 15. Applicants will be notified of admission decisions by U.S. Mail.
Thank you for your attention to the above and for choosing to apply to the Metropolitan State University MANE-BSN program.