- Are you seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing in preparation for eligibility to take the NCLEX-RN� licensure examination?
- Read more about the MANE BSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective students!
2014 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Tuesday, September 30||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, October 20||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, November 10||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||SJH 150|
|Friday, December 5||1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Tuesday, December 16||1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
- MANE BSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
Our Saint Paul Campus surface parking is closed and will remain closed during construction of a parking ramp and student center. Therefore, parking on campus is limited. Please allow extra time as you plan your visit to Metropolitan State University�s St. Paul Campus. You can access more information about where to park and get parking updates by accessing this website: http://www.metrostate.edu/msweb/resources/interim_parking/index.html