- Are you seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing in preparation for eligibility to take the NCLEX-RN® licensure examination?
- Read more about the MANE BSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective students!
2014 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Tuesday, September 30||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, October 20||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, November 10||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||SJH 150|
|Friday, December 5||1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Tuesday, December 16||1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
- MANE BSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
Our Saint Paul Campus surface parking is closed and will remain closed during construction of a parking ramp and student center. Therefore, parking on campus is limited. Please allow extra time as you plan your visit to Metropolitan State University’s St. Paul Campus. You can access more information about where to park and get parking updates by accessing this website: http://www.metrostate.edu/msweb/resources/interim_parking/index.html