Metropolitan State University's psychology program enables students to develop an understanding of the methods and substance of the science of behavior and achieve skills in applying this knowledge in a variety of contexts. The program is responsive to community and student needs and incorporates a multicultural approach, experiential learning in a community setting.
The Psychology Department offers a wide range of courses and other learning opportunities designed to meet students' needs. These students include those who are preparing for careers in psychology related fields at the BA level; preparing for graduate study and professional careers in psychology; or pursuing a liberal arts degree with a major in psychology.
Friday Forum Webinar Information for Registered Online Participants Only
The Friday Forum is a live webcast so you must be able to watch the Forum from beginning to end without interruption. A slide will be posted during the mid-Forum break time. If you experience technical difficulties, please see the webcast Technical Specifications below. If you have a question about the content of the presentation that you would like to ask the speaker, please email your question either before the mid-Forum break or during any announced Q & A time to: email@example.com. Dr. Spielmans may be able to forward any urgent question you may have regarding the technical aspects of the webcast.
- Click here to link to the webcast
- Click here for the Friday Forum webcast technical specification requirements (pdf)
- Friday Forum Program (pdf) This is the program in packets for participants attending the face-to-face Forum.
- Friday Forum Speaker Handout (pdf) These handouts, if any, were provided by the speaker and are in packets for participants attending the face-to-face Forum.
- Friday Forum Evaluation (pdf) Please complete this form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and your Continuing Education Certificate will be sent to you.
- Survey Monkey for Individuals "Testing" the Friday Forum Presentation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DBH65LC