Do you want to serve the cause of peace in our world while completing your Bachelor of Arts degree?
Through the award winning Peace Corps Baccalaureate program, the first of its kind partnership between Metropolitan State University's the College of Individualized Studies and the Peace Corps, you can earn your degree while serving the cause of peace and experiencing vibrant cultures around the world.
In addition to allowing you to gain new knowledge by experiencing rich and diverse cultures from around the world, the Peace Corps Baccalaureate program:
- Allows current or former Peace Corps volunteers to complete an Individualized Studies BA degree.
- Provides instate tuition option regardless of student's place of origin.
To qualify for the Peace Corps Baccalaureate Program you need to:
- have earned a degree from a community or technical college or have the equivalent in completed college work
- be accepted as an undergraduate student at Metropolitan State University; and
- be accepted for service in the Peace Corps or completed Peace Corps service prior to admission to Metropolitan State University.
This is a rare opportunity to complete your degree while helping others; contact us today to learn more. The faculty and staff of the College of Individualized Studies look forward to working with you.
Get more information about the Peace Corps program
Email the College of Individualized Studies at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-793-1787.
|Apply to the University
View Degree Requirements
Download a Sample Degree Plan
|Download the Partnership Agreement|
Meet Faculty & Staff