• Apply for Admission
  • Explore Programs and Courses
  • Pathway to Student Services
  • Resources and Library Services
  • Alumni, Friends, and Community

In their most basic form articulation agreements allow students to transfer general education and liberal arts study credits from one school to another.

current articulation agreements with the College of Individualized Studies can be found at the Minnesota Transfer website.

An admissions counselor can provide you more detail on your individual case.

Contact Information
Kim Doebbert, Advisor/Recruiter

College of Individualized Studies, St. John's Hall 
Metropolitan State University
700 East Seventh Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106-5000

Brooklyn Park - Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Education Center Minneapolis Campus Midway Center Saint Paul Campus Saint Paul Campus