Metropolitan State University has long been a leader in providing high-quality online courses, with more online programs than the rest of the state universities combined. You can complete your entire degree online or enroll in online courses to enhance classroom courses, internships, or other creative learning strategies.
The following programs are offered fully online. View program information for highlights, faculty information, and admission requirements.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Finance (BS)
- Human Resource Management (BS)
- Individualized Studies (BA)
- Industrial Management (BAS)
- Law Enforcement (BS) for licensed peace officers
- Management (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Organizational Administration (BAS)
- Public and Nonprofit Administration (MPNA)
- Management Information Systems (MMIS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Database Administration
- Healthcare Information Technology Management
- Information Assurance (Security)
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Generalist
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence (preparation for WOC certification exam)
To view a complete list of online courses offered for the current or upcoming semester, continue to the Class Schedule. Choose Internet, Web-Enhanced or Web-Supplemented from the Delivery Method menu.
Minnesota Online is an online catalog of more than 6,500 courses and 245 online programs offered online by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.