Tutoring assistance with academic coursework in Accounting Courses, FIN 390, FIN 390 online tutoring, ECON 201, ECON 202 and MIS courses is available to Metropolitan State students through the College of Management. For current information on these services, call 612-659-7269.
The Math Center provides free academic support for mathematics and statistics at Metropolitan State University. Students, faculty and staff can come to the Math Center for group work, individual practice and tutoring assistance. Many students come to the center on a regular basis to work on homework and other practice problems.
- Tutors are available on a drop-in basis during all scheduled hours.
- Individual appointments are available on a limited basis.
- Graphing Calculator workshops are held the week before each semester begins.
- Review sessions for algebraic simplification are held throughout the semester.
The Math Center is located in the Center for Academic Excellence, Room 130 in the Library and Learning Center on the Saint Paul Campus. Tutoring is also available at the Midway Center and on the Minneapolis Campus. For more information, call 651-793-1460 (voice), send e-mail to email@example.com, or check out the Math Center website.
Metropolitan State's Writing Center provides free writing support for the university's students, faculty, and staff. The Center offers a range of free services, including workshops on various aspects of writing in classrooms across the curriculum.
- We can often work with you on a drop-in basis during our scheduled hours, but we encourage appointments.
- Accommodations for people with disabilities may be requested by calling the Office for Students with Disabilities at 651-793-1540 (voice) or 651-772-7723(TTY/TDD).
- One of our most popular services is the telephone tutorial. Clients call 651-793-1460 to make an appointment and either fax their project to 651-793-1463 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also do a limited amount of on-line tutoring for Metropolitan State students.
Call Writing Center at 651-793-1460 (TTY 651-772-7687) or email your questions to email@example.com.
More information about the Writing Center and its services can be found on the Writing Center's website.
For more information contact Advising Center at 612-659-7269.