If you are interested in graduate programs in the College of Management, please attend one of our information sessions.
|DBA||Wednesday, June 15, 2016||4:30 pm - 6 pm||Minneapolis Campus||2200|
NOTE: If you would like to set up an appointment for program information or have any questions, please contact the appropriate admissions advisor below.
Please RSVP one of the following ways:
- Online form:
- Phone: 612-659-7290
- Email: COM.GraduatePrograms@metrostate.edu
If you cannot attend one of the above sessions and would like to make an appointment with an admissions advisor,
- For MBA and MMIS programs, call 612-659-7306 or email email@example.com
- For DBA, MPNA and graduate certificate programs, call 612-659-7258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Focus of programs and program options
- Special characteristics of our programs