If you are interested in graduate programs in the College of Management, please attend one of our information sessions.
Spring 2015 Information Sessions
|**MBA||Saturday, March 21, 2015||10:00-NOON||MPLS||M1100|
|MMIS||Wednesday, March 18, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2200|
|DBA||Saturday, March 21, 2015||10:00-11:00||MPLS||M2100|
|MPNA||Saturday, March 28, 2015||10:00-11:00||Midway||16|
|DBA||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2400|
|MAPL||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2700|
|MBA||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2100|
|MMIS||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2200|
|MPNA||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2300|
|DBA||Thursday, June 4||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2700|
NOTE: If you would like to set up an appointment for program information or have any questions, please contact the appropriate admissions advisor below.
** This is a special event where we will offer details on GMAT Alternative Program and an MBA presentation, followed by a panel discussion consisting of employers and MBA alumni. Breakfast will be served and we will give away door prizes including a free GMAT Alternative Practice Test.
Please RSVP one of the following ways:
- Online form:
- Phone: 612-659-7290
- Email: COM.GraduatePrograms@metrostate.edu
If you cannot attend one of the above sessions and would like to make an appointment with an admissions advisor,
- For MBA and MMIS programs, call 612-659-7306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DBA, MPNA and graduate certificate programs, call 612-659-7258 or email email@example.com
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Focus of programs and program options
- Special characteristics of our programs
- The MPNA session has a continental breakfast and door prizes!