If you are interested in graduate programs in the College of Management, please attend one of our information sessions.
|Fall information session dates coming soon!|
NOTE: If you would like to set up an appointment for program information or have any questions, please contact the appropriate admissions advisor below.
** This is a special event where we will offer details on GMAT Alternative Program and an MBA presentation, followed by a panel discussion consisting of employers and MBA alumni. Breakfast will be served and we will give away door prizes including a free GMAT Alternative Practice Test.
Please RSVP one of the following ways:
- Online form:
- Phone: 612-659-7290
- Email: COM.GraduatePrograms@metrostate.edu
If you cannot attend one of the above sessions and would like to make an appointment with an admissions advisor,
- For MBA and MMIS programs, call 612-659-7306 or email email@example.com
- For DBA, MPNA and graduate certificate programs, call 612-659-7258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Focus of programs and program options
- Special characteristics of our programs
- The MPNA session has a continental breakfast and door prizes!