If you are interested in graduate programs in the College of Management, please attend one of our information sessions.
Fall 2014 Information Sessions
|DBA||Saturday, October 25, 2014||10:00-11:00am||MPLS||M2900|
|MAPL||Saturday, October 25, 2014||10:00-11:00am||MPLS||M2100|
|MPNA||Saturday, October 25, 2014||10:00-11:00am||MPLS||M2400|
|DBA||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2700|
|MAPL||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2300|
|MBA||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2100|
|MMIS||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2200|
|MPNA||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||4:30-5:30pm||MPLS||M2600|
NOTE: If you would like to set up an appointment for program information or have any questions, please contact the appropriate admissions advisor below.
Please RSVP one of the following ways:
- Online form:
- Phone: 612-659-7290
- Email: COM.GraduatePrograms@metrostate.edu
If you cannot attend one of the above sessions and would like to make an appointment with an admissions advisor,
- For MBA and MMIS programs, call 612-659-7306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DBA, MPNA and graduate certificate programs, call 612-659-7258 or email email@example.com
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Focus of programs and program options
- Special characteristics of our programs
- The MPNA session has a continental breakfast and door prizes!