College of Management - General
- Now available - COM Newsletter, Fall 2012
- Article "Where will next generation of business managers come from?" May 11, 2012, MPLS/STPL Business Journal.
- Student comment (spring 2012), "Thank you to the staff and faculty of the College of MGMT for a value added learning experience. As a student who completed both my undergrad and graduate degree from Metropolitan State, the resources, learning, and growth I received during my time here have been very meaningful."
- Advising Updates - by Paul Hesterman, Director of COM Advising.
- View the College of Management's Strategic Plan.
- Now Available for faculty - Sample Syllabus
- College of Management Research Brown Bag Schedule
- Now Available - Reports from Deliberative Democracy Initiative
- Alumni News and Updates
- June 11, 2010 - Article on Deliberative Polling
- Congratulations Dr. Rao R. Nemani!
Rao Nemani recently completed his Ph.D in Management at the Capella University, Minneapolis. Rao Nemani has been a M.I.S Community Faculty member at Metropolitan State since 2007 and is teaching graduate students in the College of Management.
Job / Internship
- The Office of Governor Mark Dayton Internship Program is a great opportunity for undergraduate, graduate and law school students and recent graduates interested in public service to serve their state and work toward building a better a Minnesota. Learn more...
- The City of St. Anthony Village is looking for a summer intern to work with our finance director. We are able to pay $10.00 per hour. Contact City Manager Mark Casey at email@example.com if you are interested.
Employment Opportunity: A senior research analyst position with the Minneapolis Riverfront Partnership
. Learn more...
Engage East Side is in the search for an organizing assistant. Applications accepted until posiotion is filled. Learn more...
- Interested in Grant Writing? Dayon's Bluff Seniors Living at Home Program is in search of a volunteer or the possibiliy of a stipend paid arrangement for business students interested in grant writing. Learn more...
- Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM) works to rescue and rehome displaced, unwanted, abused or neglected Golden Retrievers and Golden mixes and locate permanent homes for them. They currently have 3 positions open, a Development Manager, Events Manager, and a Volunteer Manager.
- The Minnesota Department of Revenue is seeking a Research Analyst (Posting Number 13REV000067) and a supervisor (Posting Number 13REV000066). Search the Minnesota DOER website.
- PPL is currently recruiting for a PT Youth Program Coordinator to work at one of our St. Paul affordable housing sites. Learn more...
- Internship Opportunities: The Office of Mayor Chris Coleman offers unpaid, full or part-time internships to undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled at Metropolitan State University. Ongoing opportuniities. Learn more...
- Rainbow Research, Inc. is compiling a list of evaluators willing to conduct small scale evaluations and help build evaluation capacity for organizations serving diverse cultural communities across Minnesota. Interested, please contact Ms. Mia Robillos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employment opportunities for students who are looking for part time as well as graduates who are looking for full time work in the Human Services, Mental Health field. Application deadline: Ongoing. Learn more...
- Current Internship listings.
- Check out new Career Link at Metrostate Career Services
- More about: Student Employment, Career Services, Job Postings, and Job Resource Center