College of Management - General
- Now available - COM Newsletter, Spring 2014
- Congratulations to the Fall 2014 TCAEA Scholarships Recipients:
- 1. Sharazad Sarsour, Metropolitan State University
- 2. Alexis M. Baines, Metropolitan State University
- 3. Alexis Shanay Holt, Metropolitan State University
- 4. Kimberly Walker, Metropolitan State University
- 5. Kurt Rooney, Metropolitan State University
- 6. Jessica Lyall, Bethel University
- 7. Kari Lynn Martinez, Bethel University
- 8. Jessica Kristine Ryan, North Hennepin Community College
- 9. Jenna Rae Baggerly, RASMUSSEN COLLEGE
- 10. Ouida Rattliffe, RASMUSSEN COLLEGE
- Getting into Government - A Guide for High Achievers;
- This guide was made possible through funding from the Robertson Foundation for Government, a nonprofit family foundation dedicated to helping government meet its talent needs by identifying, educating and motivating top U.S. graduate students to pursue federal government careers in foreign policy, national security and international affairs.
- Article "Where will next generation of business managers come from?" May 11, 2012, MPLS/STPL Business Journal.
- Advising Updates- by Paul Hesterman, Director of COM Advising.
- Now Available for faculty - Sample Syllabus
- Alumni News and Updates
- Congratulations Dr. Rao R. Nemani!
- Rao Nemani recently completed his Ph.D in Management at the Capella University, Minneapolis. Rao Nemani has been a M.I.S Community Faculty member at Metropolitan State since 2007 and is teaching graduate students in the College of Management.
- The project FinanceDegree.com/Scholarships is a database of scholarships for anyone looking to help supplement the cost of their education. The directory filters all the available finance and business degree related scholarships that will ensure students find ones that fit the needs. Learn more...
Job / Internship
- 2015, March 10 - City Government Internship:
- This is an Internship position designed to afford a graduate student or recent graduate in Public Administration, Public Policy, or related field, an opportunity to gain working knowledge about the dynamics of local government. Learn more...
- 2015 ICMA-Wittenberg Local Government Mangement Internship position with the City of River Falls, WI.
- This intensive 8-week program combines project-based internship experiences with a classroom seminar in order to give students a unique, hands-on understanding of local government administration and issues. Learn more...
- Join MAHCO!
- MAHCO is a non-profit professional organization serving the needs of housing inspectors throughout Minnesota. They provide training opportunities and collaborate with code enforcement officials around the state. For more information visit their website
- Interested in Grant Writing?
- Dayon's Bluff Seniors Living at Home Program is in search of a volunteer or the possibiliy of a stipend paid arrangement for business students interested in grant writing. Learn more...
- Current Internship listings.
- Learn more: