Graduate programs in the College of Management (COM) provide a challenging and exciting opportunity to learn about leading and managing today's complex organizations. Our programs are designed to meet your needs as busy adult students.
Excellence in instruction is the hallmark of all our programs. Small classes, excellent faculty, a diverse student body, flexible schedule and reasonable costs make these programs great opportunities.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Management Information Systems
- Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management (MNLM-coming soon)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Public and NonProfit Administration or (MAPL)
Our graduate certificate programs prepare students to utilize project management as a means to achieve strategic objectives and meet the rapidly-evolving needs of business and information systems professionals.
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- For MBA and MMIS programs, call 612-659-7306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DBA, MPNA and graduate certificate programs, call 612-659-7258 or email email@example.com
- For General Information, call 612.659.7290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org