Bachelor of Science Degrees
The College of Management offers you nine undergraduate majors in a variety of business fields, all leading to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree. These BS degree programs are available to all students who meet the admission requirements for the major.
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
Bachelor of Applied Sciences Degrees
College of Management BAS programs are currently under review, and in the near future some of the BAS programs may stop admitting new students. Please contact the College of Management Advising Center for the most current information on the status of these programs.
The university has Bachelor of Applied Sciences (BAS) program collaborations with other public institutions. These formal articulation agreements link study at a technical college with Metropolitan State degrees. The BAS degree requires articulation agreements between two-year colleges, which offer the first two years of a professional program, and Metropolitan State University, which adds the second two years and confers the BAS degree. These degrees permit greater choices for students in two-year professional programs, and make the transition to Metropolitan State more flexible and seamless. Several articulated BAS programs have been developed and more are being added. The current articulations that are approved for our BAS programs are BAS Articulations with Colleges.
BAS programs are designed to build on specific, related, AAS programs offered primarily by technical colleges. Therefore, this BAS is only available to students who have completed related AAS programs approved by an official articulation agreement between Metropolitan State and the college offering the AAS degree.
- Advertising (MKTG Majors cannot minor in Advertising)
- Business Administration (COM Majors cannot minor in Business)
- Economics (ECON Majors cannot minor in ECON)
- Entreprenuership (different ENTR Tracks are offered for COM and non-COM Majors)
- Human Resource Management (HRM Majors cannot minor in HRM)
- International Business (IBus Majors cannot minor in IBus)
- Management Information Systems (MIS Majors cannot minor in MIS)
- Project Management
- Risk Management