Do you want to move from entry-level positions to managerial and executive positions in industrial management? And, gain skills that help you contribute to the prosperity of your organization? Then study Industrial Management with us, either online or on-campus.
You will also:
- Learn project management skills.
- Prepare to work as a manager and leader in the operations environment of an industry.
- Learn about modern concepts in operations management, product development, quality control, purchasing management, materials management, logistics, and supply chain management.
- Build a network with human resource professionals and alumni
Get more information about the Industrial Management program:
|Apply to the University
Explore the Curriculum
Download a Major Checklist and Course Sequence *
View Class Schedule
|BAS Articulations with Colleges|
Declare Your Program
Access Academic Advising
Download COM Undergraduate Handbook
* Open in Internet Explorer