Work with government agencies and businesses to protect their information systems. Prepare for a career in a high growth area, with a strong job market in the National Security Agency and Homeland Security. You can accomplish these goals with a degree in Information Assurance. You will prepare for a career in vulnerability and threat analysis, computer security solutions guidance, network security assurance, security training, and more.
You will also:
- Learn in a program designated as an Academic Center of Excellence in Information Assurance and certified by the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Transfer your existing college credits according to articulation agreements we have with many Minnesota colleges.
- Be prepared for professional employment. We have placed graduates in careers with private firms and law enforcement agencies.
- Learn the information assurance process. You make sure authorized users have access to authorized information at the authorized time.
- Build a network with information assurance professionals and alumni.