Note: The DBA program has admitted cohorts of students in fall, 2010, and fall, 2011. The next cohort will be admitted in fall, 2013. Early application deadline is June 1, with admission decisions made within two weeks of this date. Final application deadline is July 1, with decisions made within two weeks of this date on a space available basis.
Metropolitan State University's Doctor of Business Administration program prepares you to be a successful, ethical business leader in complex and changing organizations. The DBA program will help you develop the advanced skills and depth of understanding needed to assume demanding positions in business management, higher education teaching, and management consulting.
The program also:
- Offers you a part time program, approved by the Higher Learning Commission, that you can complete in three years.
- Engages you in a Web-enhanced model in which you enroll in one to two courses per semester and attend classes on alternate Saturdays with web exercises in between classes.
- Brings you into a community of business professionals who share your professional interests and career goals.
- Offers you an outstanding cohort program at an extraordinary value.
- Allows you to conduct an applied research project, advised by experienced faculty, that will bring up-to-date theory to bear on real issues of importance to managers and organizations.
- Allows you to develop advanced financial and managerial skills through applied, rigorous seminars, and enhances your ability to develop and execute business strategies.
|What is the DBA?
Applying to the Program
View Admission Criteria
Explore the Curriculum
|Graduate Student Resources|
Attend an Information Session
Explore Career Benefits
Meet the Faculty
Explore College of Management
Thank you for your interest in the DBA program offered by Metropolitan State University’s College of Management. If you would like more information, have a question, or would like a personal meeting, please contact us.
Office Location: 1300 Harmon Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Phone: 612-659-7290 or 612-659-7306