- Are you a BSN prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program?
- Are you a master's prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program to become an advanced practice registered nurse as a family nurse practitioner (FNP)?
- Read more about the DNP program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2015 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus;
registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Wednesday, July 22, 2015||2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||SJH 153|
|Thursday, August, 13, 2015||10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH 152|
- DNP program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
Our Saint Paul Campus surface parking is closed and will remain closed during construction of a parking ramp and student center. Therefore, parking on campus is limited. Please allow extra time as you plan your visit to Metropolitan State University’s St. Paul Campus. You can access more information about where to park and get parking updates by accessing this website: http://www.metrostate.edu/msweb/resources/interim_parking/index.html