- Are you a BSN prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program?
- Are you a master's prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program to become an advanced practice registered nurse as a family nurse practitioner (FNP)?
- Read more about the DNP program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2014 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus;
registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Tuesday, April 29||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH 154|
|Wednesday, May 28||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||TBA|
|Thursday, June 19||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||TBA|
|Tuesday, July 22||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||TBA|
|Wednesday, August 20||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||TBA|
- DNP program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes