- Are you a BSN prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program?
- Are you a master's prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program to become an advanced practice registered nurse as a family nurse practitioner (FNP)?
- Read more about the DNP program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2016 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus;
registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Monday, June 06, 2016
||10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH 150|
|Tuesday, July 26, 2016||1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Thursday, August 11, 2016||10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH 150|
- DNP program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
To get more information on campus locations, hours and parking view Parking Information.