Metropolitan State University's new graduate MIS Information Assurance (Security) Certificate is an exciting new program that offers students not only an excellent education in this critical area of IT, but also gives them a great head start toward moving into a masters degree.
The IA Certificate program is designed to:
- meet the fast-moving needs of security professionals from a managerial perspective.
- make new information sharing technologies valuable.
- meet national standards for the NSA's Information Assurance Directorate providing information assurance solutions that will keep our information systems safe from harm.
- provide you with information and training on how to respond to cyber threats or cybercriminals.
- educate you on developing and deploying policies and other safeguards of information assets.
|Explore the Curriculum
Attend an Information Meeting
Applying to the Program
Graduate Student Resources
Gainful Employment Facts