The Design of User Experience graduate certificate is a 16-credit, online program that prepares professionals to design compelling user interfaces and digital experience. Subject matter areas include but are not limited to user experience design, design thinking, research methods, content strategy, and information architecture.
- Offers a deep understanding of the conceptual and theoretical foundations of user experience
- Immerses students in the scholarship and best practices of user experience
- Enables students to discover user goals, design prototypes, and conduct multi-faceted user research with sound methods
- Applies design thinking in constructing innovative design solutions
- Adapts various research methods for particular communication challenges
- Provides students with insights on leading and advocating for user experience in organizational contexts