- Do you currently hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing?
- Are you interested in becoming a registered nurse? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the ELMSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2015 Meeting Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Thursday, May 14||2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Thursday, June 11||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||SJH 150|
- ELMSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
Our Saint Paul Campus surface parking is closed and will remain closed during construction of a parking ramp and student center. Therefore, parking on campus is limited. Please allow extra time as you plan your visit to Metropolitan State University’s St. Paul Campus. To get more information about where to park view parking updates.