- Do you currently hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing?
- Are you interested in becoming a registered nurse? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the ELMSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2015 Meeting Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Monday, September 14||12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.||SJH 153|
|Tuesday, October 20||12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.||SJH L5|
|Wednesday, November 11||9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.||SJH 150|
|Wednesday, December 9||1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||SJH L5|
- ELMSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
To get more information on campus locations, hours and parking view Parking Information.