- Do you currently hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing?
- Are you interested in becoming a registered nurse? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the ELMSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2013 Meeting Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Thursday, October 24||9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, November 25||1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Wednesday, December 18||3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
- ELMSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes