- Do you currently hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing?
- Are you interested in becoming a registered nurse? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the ELMSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2016 Meeting Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Wednesday, June 8||1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Tuesday, July 12||2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Monday, August 1||10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH 150|
- ELMSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
To get more information on campus locations, hours and parking view Parking Information.