- Do you currently hold a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing?
- Are you interested in becoming a registered nurse? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the ELMSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2014 Meeting Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Friday, January 10||2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||SJH 150|
|Thursday, January 23||9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||SJH 152|
|Monday, February 3||10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||SJH 150|
- ELMSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes