Metropolitan State University's state-of-the-art Master of Management Information Systems program prepares you for a career in the strongest growth areas of Information Technology (IT)—a sector with expected growth by 2020 ranging from 11% to over 20%, depending on area (Source: MN Department of Employment and Economic Development). The program is part of the Minnesota IT Center of Excellence because of its high-quality education opportunities.
The program will also:
- Give you a state-of-the-art education in all aspects of IT Management at an affordable price. Additionally, our two-year schedule shows you how you can blend online and classroom courses and helps you plan the program into your busy life.
- Offer you a fully-accredited program that meets all national standards including MSIS 2006, the curriculum standard from the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Prepare you not only for IT management, but also top management in firms where IT is a strategic focus.
- Allow you to learn from our outstanding faculty members, who have strong academic and practical experience. Additionally, MMIS classes are full of adults with strong life experiences, creating exciting learning environments.
- Provide you with extensive professional networking opportunities with students, faculty, and professionals in the field.
|See Career Options
Explore the Curriculum
Apply to the Program
View Admission Requirements
View Degree Requirements
|Graduate Student Resources|
Attend an Information Meeting
Download a Course Schedule