Metropolitan State University's Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration (MPNA) program prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors. The state-of-the-art curriculum addresses the most critical challenges that public and nonprofit professionals face.
The MPNA program is available in three formats: weekly classroom courses, web-enhanced courses in which students meet every other week in the classroom and do online work in between classes, and in a totally online format. You can choose the format you prefer, depending on your individual preferences or circumstances, including a mix of all three formats.
The program will also:
- Deliver a broadly based professional degree that prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Provide you with a practical education that equips you to solve the most pressing problems in new and creative ways.
- Prepare you to provide ethical leadership within your organization and in the public arena.
- Allow you to learn in an environment that is enriched by a highly diverse student body and outstanding practitioner scholars.
- Prepare you for work and careers that increasingly cross organizational and sector boundaries.
- Offer you the choice to complete your degree completely on campus, completely on line, or in a combination of online and on campus courses.