For more information about MAPL, click here!
Metropolitan State University's Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration (MPNA) program prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors. The state-of-the-art curriculum addresses the most critical challenges that public and nonprofit professionals face.
The MPNA program is available in three formats: weekly classroom courses, web-enhanced courses in which students meet every other week in the classroom and do online work in between classes, and in a totally online format. You can choose the format you prefer, depending on your individual preferences or circumstances, including a mix of all three formats.
The program will also:
- Deliver a broadly based professional degree that prepares you for the widest range of career opportunities in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Provide you with a practical education that equips you to solve the most pressing problems in new and creative ways.
- Prepare you to provide ethical leadership within your organization and in the public arena.
- Allow you to learn in an environment that is enriched by a highly diverse student body and outstanding practitioner scholars.
- Prepare you for work and careers that increasingly cross organizational and sector boundaries.
- Offer you the choice to complete your degree completely on campus, completely on line, or in a combination of online and on campus courses.