Fall 2015 Classes will be held on THURSDAY evenings.
Metropolitan State University's Master of Science in Criminal Justice provides the advanced knowledge and skills needed for effective, ethical leadership in today's criminal justice organizations. Designed specifically for the criminal justice working professional, the program combines online and traditional classroom instruction from a faculty comprised of recognizable and respected leaders in the criminal justice field.
If you are a working professional who seeks to achieve distinction in your field, this graduate program is for you. By blending practical experience with scholarly achievement, the Master's in Criminal Justice will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Advance your career for effective and ethical leadership in the criminal justice community
- Analyze criminal justice issues using scientific research methods
- Expand professional competencies in criminal justice administration and best practices
- Assess policies and implement change within the criminal justice system
- Teach in the field of criminal justice
- Explore the Curriculum
- Apply to the Program
- Meet the Faculty
- View Admissions Assessment Information
- Required Course Planner
- Search Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about the School of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.