After careful consideration, Metropolitan State University School of Nursing has elected to suspend admission to the MSN program for both the Nurse Educator and Leadership/Management Program for admission for fall semester 2014. This suspension includes the post-masterís certificate options. We remain committed to our students currently enrolled. Please check back for future updates regarding these programs.
- Are you a BSN-prepared Registered Nurse seeking a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)?
- Would you like to earn a master's degree in Leadership and Management in Nursing, Public Health Nursing Leadership, or Nursing Education? If yes, then our program may be right for you.
- Read more about the MSN program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2014 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus; registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|None scheduled at this time.|
- MSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes