- Successfully complete all of the requirements for the major and bachelors degree.
- Successfully complete student teaching.
- Earn an overall grade point average of 2.5 or higher;
- Pass appropriate Minnesota Board of Teaching required teacher licensure examinations (Praxis I-PPST, PRAXIS II (both Content Area and Principles of Learning & Teaching).
- Satisfactorily demonstrate achievement of the Standards of Effective Practice through a standards-based electronic portfolio.
Rubric for Assessment of Portfolio (pdf)