Gain a Minnesota Teaching License in Early Childhood Education (birth-grade 3). Share your passion for learning with young students. You will accomplish these goals with a degree in Urban Early Childhood Education. Empower yourself with the content knowledge, teaching skills, urban field experiences, and professional poise you need to give urban students a high-quality education.
You will also:
- Learn with the most diverse student and faculty population of any teacher preparation program in Minnesota.
- Get a high quality education at the most affordable cost of any university in Minnesota.
- Learn in small classes that allow you to know instructors and fellow students well.
- Create a flexible schedule with courses that meet once per week, often in the evening.
- Participate in direct field experience in urban classrooms and courses focusing on urban education.
Get more information about the urban education program
|Apply to the University
Explore the Curriculum
Download a Fact Sheet
Download a Major Checklist
|Meet the Faculty & Staff|
Explore School of Urban Education
Declare Your Program