Explore our programs in Accounting and Business
Choose a Major
Get a Bachelor of Science Degree
- Accounting Prepare for a career in public accounting, managerial accounting, taxation, accounting systems, and private and public sector financial management.
- Business Administration Gain organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills, while you positioning yourself for employment opportunities and promotions.
- Economics Prepare for a career in market research, business forecasting, financial analysis, economic modeling and simulation, operations, and quantitative decision making.
- Finance Learn to apply the tools and concepts from mathematics, statistics, and economics to financial decision making.
- Human Resource Management Learn how to apply strategic management to staffing, compensation, benefits, employee development, employee relations, and labor relations.
- International Business Gain skills in worldwide marketing, purchasing, financial dealings, and other business activities.
- Management Develop skills and knowledge that lead to effective managerial performance.
- Management Information Systems Gain knowledge of the entire process of designing, managing, and using information technology.
- Marketing Study the demographic, psychographic, social, economic, technological, environmental and cultural factors that influence the demands for consumer and industrial goods and services.
- Supply Chain and Operations Management Study how you can help your organization manage diverse products, services, suppliers and facilities, and promote competitive advantage.
These BAS programs are only available to students who have completed an AAS degree that has an approved articulation agreement and is part of the BAS program, with a 2.25 GPA or higher.
- Hospitality Management Prepare to move from entry-level to managerial and executive positions in the hospitality industry while learning to improve the profitability of your organization. Currently under review. Please contact the College of Management Advising Center for the most current information on the status of this program.
- Information Assurance Learn to successfully manage information-related risks in this program certified by the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Industrial Management Prepare to work as a manager and leader in industrial operations.
- International Commerce Prepare to work in an international commerce at manufacturing and services companies.
- Organizational Administration Gain the organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills necessary for management positions in technical and nontechnical fields.
Choose a minor
Enhance your major with these minor programs.
- Advertising Add these skills to your major program—knowledge of marketing communication programs, including how to plan, design, and implement them.
- Business Administration Add these skills to your major program—organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Economics Add these skills to your major program—market research, business forecasting, financial analysis, economic modeling and simulation, operations, and quantitative decision making.
- Entrepreneurship - Add these skills to your major - innovation, creativity and opportunity recognition to support both entrepreneurship (starting a new organization) and intrapreneurship (developing innovative manager skills for working within existing organizations).
- Human Resource Management Add these skills to your major program—applying strategic management to all aspects of work life.
- International Business Add these skills to your major program—worldwide marketing, purchasing, financial dealings, and other business activities.
- Management Information Systems Add these skills to your major program— designing, managing, and using information technology.
- Project Management Add these skills to your major program—planning and implementing projects successfully while using resources efficiently.
- Risk Management Add these skills to your major program—handling operational, legal, moral and social issues surrounding life, health, property and casualty insurance industries.