In-State Tuition Waiver Application
- F-1 International Student Tuition Waiver Application
- Policy 3010: Non-Resident Tuition Waiver for F-1 International Students
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Summer is April 1
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Fall is May 1
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Spring is December 1 of the previous year
All applications should be submitted to International Student Services and postmarked by these deadlines. No late applications will be accepted.
All award notifications will be made via NetDirect email accounts. There will be no exceptions. This is to standardize the notification process.
For more information on the application requirements, please see Policy 3010.
International Student Organization (ISO)
ISO is an official student group recognized by the Student Senate. ISO members represent diverse world cultures. The group organizes and participates in cultural and educational events. Together with the ISS office, they organize programs to enhance global understanding.
For more information, please contact the Student Activities Office at 651-793-1551 or visit the events web site.
For the most complete, up-to-date information on the graduation application process, refer to the graduation webpages.
Students usually walk in commencement the semester that they complete their studies, but exceptions can be made depending on your individual circumstances.
If you wish to walk in the commencement ceremony before your final semester, please complete the Appeal to Walk in Commencement Before Graduating form.