ISS is the main source of information for international students from inquiry to graduation:
- View informational website
- Apply for undergraduate or graduate admission
- Access International Student Services forms
- Employment rules and resources
- International Student Organization (ISO)
- In-state tuition waiver information
- Visa and I20 information
We are here to help you understand your role as an international student, as well as to identify on-campus resources and services that could enhance your academic success.
- International admission paper processing and policy information dissemination
- New international student orientation
- Immigration advising related to F-1 status
- Advising for on-campus and off-campus employment and work authorization
- Liaison between international students, faculty and other support services units including the Registrar's Office and the Admissions Office
- Referrals to student support services, such as Career Services, Student Counseling Services, English as a Student Second Language Office, Women's Services and the Internship Office
- Promote educational, social and cultural events involving international students
All international students are required to have health insurance.
International students should contact United Health Care Student Resources for questions and application. Health insurance coverage is considered official once the forms are received at United Healthcare Student Resources through Financial Management.
Important: International students (F-1 or J-1 visa visiting scholars) are not eligible to apply for the student health insurance available elsewhere on the website. It is only for U.S. residents.
Note: In-state tuition waiver applications will not be processed until students purchase health insurance.
- Log into Student e-Services
- From the navigation on the left, click Bills and Payment
- From the menu in the middle of the screen, click Make a Payment
If you have any questions or need more information regarding the international student health insurance coverage, contact Coralee Cronin, Student Insurance Advocate: E-mail: email@example.com or United HealthCare Customer Service at 888-251-6243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.