How to become a member....
It’s easy! If you are a Metropolitan State student who is pregnant or parenting a child, just make an appointment for an ‘intake’ where you will fill out an Intake form. It will take about 15 minutes. You will also be contacted to do some evaluations of the services later on.
- Use of computer and printer
- Lounging area with coffee, refrigerator & microwave
- Referrals for assistance in many areas: health care, financial, food, child care, counseling, etc.
- Child Development information
- Check out books from our library
- Free T-shirt or Onesie for your child/baby
- Free coffee mug
- post a photo of your child(ren) on our bulletin board
- Resources as available for transportation, child care and other needs
- Opportunities to meet other student parents
- Quiet time to sit on campus with or without your child
- Play space for your child wile studying or using the computer