Power of YOU Bridge-Scholars Program provides financial and academic enhancement support to students transferring into majors at Metropolitan State University from St. Paul College or MCTC Power of YOU programs. Read the most recent Power of YOU Bridge-Scholars Performance report.
Students who have successfully participated in Metropolitan State University's cohort Power of YOU program are also targeted to continue their educational college degree goals.
- Student must have participated in the Power of YOU programs at St. Paul College, MCTC or Metropolitan to be eligible for the Bridge-Scholars Program at Metropolitan State University
- Students must be accepted (in good academic and financial standing) into Metropolitan State University in a undergraduate degree-seeking program
- Students must complete the Power of YOU Bridge-Scholars application by May 1st for the Fall semester and November 15th for the Spring term (application form below)
Power of YOU Bridge-Scholars program provides additional enhanced services, programming and activities to assist to in achieving your educational and college goals. Our commitment to enhance your college experience! Power of YOU Bridge-Scholar students receive:
- Structured advising from professional staff
- Additional tutoring and academic skills enhancement
- Specific courses to assist in career, personal and academic development
- Financial support of $1,000 scholarship each semester
Jennifer Bindner, PoY Counselor (Metropolitan State University) 651-793-1505
Andrew Cseter, TRiO Director (Metropolitan State University) 651-793-1524
Kathleen Gordon, Power of YOU (St. Paul College) 651-846-1325
Nasreen Mohamed, Power of YOU (MCTC) 612-659-6219