Welcome to Women's Services at Metropolitan State University!
We strive to be a helpful resource to any student, staff, or faculty who is in need of support, advocacy, information, or education about women's issues. While anything can be a women's issue, we recognize that there are certain issues that affect women disproportionately. These include (but are not limited to): Domestic and dating violence, sexual assault and harassment, body-image concerns and disordered eating, childcare concerns, and gender discrimination.
Women's Services exists to directly address these and any other concerns that are keeping women from being successful both academically and personally. So no matter what your concern is, I look forward to hearing from you!
News & Announcements
- GSSSO Spring 2014 Programs Calendar
- March 6 -- Celebrating Women’s History Day: Featuring Jessica Lopez Lyman and Calliope Women’s Chorus ; noon-3:30pm; Saint Paul Campus, New Main Great Hall.
- March 20 -- Women Powering Women: Featuring Andrea Jenkins; 4:30-6:30pm; Saint Paul Campus, Founders Hall Auditorium.
- April 3 -- Women Powering Women: Featuring Saymoukda Vongsay; 4:30-6:30pm; Saint Paul Campus, Library Room 302.
- We are currently screening members for a Women's Sexual Violence Survivor's Support Group to begin Fall semester. See Programs & Events for more information.
- Interested in being actively involved with Women's Services at Metropolitan State? See Programs & Events for info on joining our advisory board.
- Newsletters: April 2007, May/June 2007