Student records, including Metropolitan State University transcripts, graduation records, and inactive student registration and admission records are maintained and located in the Registrar's Office.
View FERPA guidelines for additional information regarding the release of student information.
Update Personal Information:
If your address, phone number, etc. have changed, you are responsible for updating this information via Student e-Services. If you experience difficulty logging in or updating information, please contact the Gateway Student Services Center at email@example.com or 651-793-1300.
To change your address and phone information follow these steps:
- Log into Student e-Services using your student ID and password
- In the lefthand navigation, click Account Management
- Click on Address Info
- Select View or Edit for an adress type from the list. If the Edit option is not available, please e-mail the Gateway Student Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to update that particular address type.
Questions? You can:
- View Registrar's Office FAQs in Ask Us
- E-mail Records and Registration through Ask Us
- Call Gateway at 651-793-1300