• Apply for Admission
  • Explore Programs and Courses
  • Pathway to Student Services
  • Resources and Library Services
  • Alumni, Friends, and Community

Students have the right to appeal transfer credit evaulation decisions. For more information, see the Transfer Credit Policy and the Transfer Credit Procedure.

Appeal Procedures

  1. Work with your advisor to review your Interactive Degree Audit/DARS report and to discuss appealing transfer credit decisions before submitting an appeal.
  2. Complete and submit the Transfer Credit Appeal along with supporting documentation to Gateway Student Services.

Note: This form is not for requesting the use of transfer credit within a major, minor, or program; for that, see your advisor.

Questions? You can:

  • View Registrar's Office FAQs in Ask Us 
  • E-mail your question through Ask Us
  • Call the Gateway Student Services Center at 651-793-1300

Brooklyn Park - Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Education Center Minneapolis Campus Midway Center Saint Paul Campus Saint Paul Campus