Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Saint Paul Campus (700 E. Seventh Street)
**Important** Parking is at Union Depot (334 Kellogg Blvd E)
What do you need to know to be successful at Metropolitan State?
Success workshops include:
Register for Welcome Day on Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 here
FOOD | SUCCESS WORKSHOPS | PRIZES
Parking - Metropolitan State University is undergoing construction for new parking on the St. Paul campus. As a result, you should park in the Union Depot Lot Lot C when you attend Welcome Day on January 7th. Pay close attention to signs for Metropolitan State University. The entrance is the nearest parking lot entrance to the Kellogg Blvd bridge from downtown St Paul. Some navigation systems recognize this address for directions: 334 Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55101.
- Union Depot Lot C located on Kellogg Avenue at the far east end of downtown Saint Paul (approximately 3 blocks East of the Union Depot). Metropolitan State Union Depot Parking - enter on Kellogg Street (the entrance is on the Metro side of bridge 52). See details for parking lot access here.
- Please look for signs at the entrance of the Union Depot parking lot. There is more than one entrance to Lot C. Metropolitan State parking is the far east entrance (look for the signs).
- When you enter, take a ticket, turn left and drive to the farthest parking shelter (the shuttle will pick you up and return you there)
- Parking and shuttle service are complimentary. The ride to campus is approximately five minutes and the service will run continuously until 7:30 p.m.
- The shuttle driver provides riders with a validated parking ticket to exit lot.
- If support is needed when exiting the lot for any reason, press theRED BUTTON next to the pay machine, which will alert 24 hour security.
- The Union Depot is a 24 hour secure surface lot with security cameras, emergency phones, bus shelters and security patrols.
- Accessible/handicap parking is available in the center courtyard on campus.