- Call the Testing Center for an appointment at least one day in advance. Allow plenty of time to complete your test. For example, if the test will take two hours to complete and the Center closes at 5:30 PM, begin your test no later than 3:30 PM.
- Students without appointments will be seated if we have the test, if time and space are available, and if the last day for taking that examination has not expired.
- Come on time to take your test with your Metropolitan State University ID card or other picture ID. The picture ID is required for testing.
- Bring all the materials you need, especially paper and pencils or pens. If you are taking an open book or open dictionary test, remember to bring those, too.
- Follow the Rules of the Testing Center:
- Only materials designated by your instructor are allowed with you at your testing table. Place all other materials (bags, phones, coats, etc.) as directed by Testing Center staff. Turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic instruments.
- Eat and/or use the restroom before starting the test. There are no breaks during testing. When you leave the testing room, your testing time is completed.
- Complete test within the prescribed time limit. Testing Center staff will record your starting and ending times and report them to your instructor.
- You will not be permitted to leave the Testing Center with the test or any other test-related materials.
If you break the rules or exhibit any form of academic dishonesty, your test will be taken from you, you will be asked to leave the testing room, and your instructor will be notified.
Information Needed to Make an Appointment:
- Your first and last name
- Your student ID number
- Your phone number
- The day, time, and location you wish to take the exam
- For course-related exams:
- The name of the instructor
- The number of the course
- The title of the course
- The name/number of exam