Latest News & Announcements:
- Effective December 15, 2014 through January 2, 2015 shuttle service from Union Depot will run from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm to account for winter break. We return to the regular schedule on Monday, January 5th.
- 11/21/14 - Important Interim Parking Memo
- Starting Monday, 9/29/14, east bound traffic on Kellogg Blvd, out of St Paul, will be permanently limited to one lane. The University will monitor the conditions and additional information will be provided as appropriate.
Important Parking Information:
- Shuttle service:
- Is a free service available from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday – Friday; no shuttle service on weekends.
- The shuttle will drop-off and pick-up passengers on the east side of the Union Depot lot near the two bus shelters and at the Metropolitan State campus courtyard in front of New Main.
- St. Paul Campus Parking:
- After 5 p.m., Monday - Friday and on weekends, there is general parking available in the 7th street lot behind Saint John's Hall and New Main (Note: blue designated areas on the parking map).
- Signs will be posted in the campus adjacent lots with parking information.
- Read the signs closely; lots will be patrolled and citations ($20.00) will be issued for parking violations.
- Union Depot Lot (on the university side of the high bridge crossing Kellogg):
- Available for student, employee and guest parking at no cost.
- The parking lot is about a 2-3 minute drive from the university.
- If you happen to enter the wrong lot you can exit without payment within 10 minutes.
- The shuttle driver provides riders with a validated parking ticket to exit lot.
- There is more than one entrance to Lot C. Metropolitan State parking is the far east entrance (look for the signs).
- If support is needed when exiting the lot for any reason, press the RED BUTTON next to the pay machine, which will alert 24 hour security.
- The Union Depot is a 24 hour secure surface lot with security cameras, emergency phones, bus shelters and security patrols.
If you have questions or comments, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Schedule
- Escort Services
- Employee Payroll Deduction "Saint Paul" Parking Form
- General Parking Information
- Interim Parking Map
- All University Teaching Locations Parking Information
- Past Interim Parking Updates