Personal Network Storage
- Login to the Portal
- Access drive from the "Home Drive Access (H:)" link inside the "Personal Tools" window.
- Every user has a personal folder on the network called their Home Directory. Only you are able to see or save to your home directory.
- Your home directory starts with your username and ends with the drive letter H. example: jonesma on Vshm7\Hm7 (H:).
- How to access your home directory:
- Login with your username and password
- Double click on the My Computer icon:
- Under the Network Drives heading, find the drive labeled with your username.
- You may create a shortcut to your Home directory on your desktop by right clicking on the icon and selecting Create a Shortcut.