- Building Services
- Center for Faculty Development
- Center for Online Learning
- College of Community Studies and Public Affairs
- College of Individualized Studies
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Sciences
- School of Urban Education
- Dean of Students
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity Office
- Faculty Resources
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Human Subjects Review Board
- Information Technology Services
- Institutional Research Office
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
- Safety and Security
- Staff Resources
- University Advancement
- University Directory
The Enrollment Management area of Metropolitan State University provides a variety of support for students. From admissions to graduation, the staff from Enrollment Management interact with students throughout their academic careers.
Enrollment Management includes the functions of Admissions, Gateway Student Services and the Registrar's Office as well as community college partnership and articulation agreements with other institutions.
- Transferring credits
- First-time freshman
- Readmitting after a break of three semesters or more
- International students
- Pursuing a second bachelor's degree
- Non-degree seeking students
- Post-secondary (high school) students
- Master's degree
- Doctoral program
- Graduate certificate
Gateway Student Services:
Gateway is students' one-stop shop for information. Available by phone, email, online chat or in person at four campus locations, Gateway is here to serve students with a positive experience.
- Enrollment verification
- Graduation information
- Student records
- Transfer information degree audits
- Veteran certificationPartnership Programs
- Brand positioning of the University
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Executive communications
- Faculty and staff communications
- Crisis communications
- University Style Guide and visual identity/brand maintenance
- Public relations including media training and spokesperson prep, media relations, story development and pitching, faculty and staff subject matter expert identification, and news release writing and distribution.
- Integrated marketing strategy and implementation to drive enrollment, build brand awareness, and generate community engagement via a variety of channels including digital, social media, web, print, out-of-home and radio
- Market research
- Creative services (graphic design, photography, videography, print buying)
- Print and electronic publications
- University print and promotional item purchasing
MetroConnect is a dual admissions program that allows students to be dually admitted at the time of application to both a community college and Metropolitan State.
Metropolitan State has three hubs where our students can complete a degree: Normandale Community College, North Hennepin Community College and Minneapolis Community and Technical College. Other partner locations will work on pathways to the hubs or one of the Metropolitan State campuses.
and Technical College
|B.S. Business Administration||B.S. Accounting||B.A. Theater|
|MANE BSN||B.S. Business Administration||B.S. Business Administration|
|B.A. Psychology||B.S. Computer Science||B.S. Accounting|
|B.S. Economics||MANE BSN||B.S. Education|
|B.S. Human Services||B.S. Dental Hygiene||B.S. Human Services|
|B.S. Economics||B.A. Individualized Studies||B.S. Alcohol and Drug Counseling|
MetroPlan: Intended for students who have not formally declared a major but want to make the most out of their credits, time and money while on their educational journey. Students follow a prescribed academic plan that will ensure the credits they earn will transfer to and complete the lower division requirements of their bachelor degree. Students will start with a community college, receive their associate's degree and then transfer to Metropolitan State to finish their bachelor's degree. Students will select the MetroPlan at the time of application to the community college.
MetroConnect Advantage: Flexible, convenient and simple! Classes meet one evening a week at the community college. Continue on for your bachelor's degree after completing your associate's degree at your community college. You only need one application, apply to the community college and get accepted to Metropolitan State University. With the MetroConnect Advantage, you can complete your bachelor's degree at your community college. Students transferring to Metropolitan State University through the MetroConnect partnership plan may also be eligible for a scholarships.