Major job duties
Assist the President’s Assistant with tasks/projects related to support of the President’s Office.
Example of projects/tasks include, but are not limited to:
- File, photocopy, mail pick-up and delivery.
- Maintain rosters and current publications.
- Assist with presidentially-sponsored events.
- Answer routine phone calls and provide back-up phone coverage during absences.
- Prepare correspondence, awards, and reports, and assemble mailing materials.
- Assist Presidential Executive Council members and staff as needed.
- Additional projects as assigned
Qualifications and experience
Note: First consideration will be given to applicants who are work study-eligible
Seeking a self-motivated individual who is interested in working in a professional office and is proactive, takes initiative, and is interested in gaining knowledge and skills beneficial to future positions in an educational or executive environment.
- One year (minimum) professional experience working in an office environment.
- Reliable, dependable, and responsible.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to greet visitors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Ability to establish and manipulate information to create reports or merge data.
Send resume by email to email@example.com