Major job duties
- Manage and maintain the Digital Media Lab and its annex via open lab hours. This includes reporting to designated faculty member the maintenance status of all classroom equipment and the usage of open lab hours and ensuring that printing is for course projects only.
- Help students with software needs such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom.
- Keep inventory of classroom consumables and place order requests when running low. This includes ink for printers, PLA for 3D printers and other supplies.
- Maintain classroom cleanliness.
- Develop troubleshooting instruction manuals on technologies (and signage) for student use.
- Assist faculty with various classroom needs in the DML and DMA.
- Maintain security of the classroom when leaving for the day; ensuring select technologies are put away, cabinets are locked, and doors are secure.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be fully admitted and continuously enrolled in a Metropolitan State University graduate program
- Familiarity and/or willingness to learn software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
Contact Prof. Sands at email@example.com